Frontera Computational Science Fellowship
THURSDAY, January 9, 2020 — The year-long Frontera Fellowship Program provides an opportunity for graduate students to compute on the most powerful academic supercomputer in the world, and collaborate with experts at the Texas Advanced Computing Center.
- 50,000 node-hours on Frontera
- Paid summer residence at TACC
- Training on the latest tools, topics, and trends in advanced computing
- Collaboration with highly motivated researchers and graduate students
- Networking with academic and industry professionals
- Presentation and publication opportunities
Fellows will receive a $34,000 stipend, up to $12,000 in tuition allowance throughout the year, and travel support to present research results at a Frontera user community event and/or professional conference.
Apply: http://tiny.cc/frontera_fellows. Due February 7, 2020